Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving Menu 2015

THANKSGIVING WEEEEEEEK (forget Oprah voice, we're singing that with Jean-Ralphio flush-with-cash voice)! I’m hosting for the first time, and I’m so excited! I usually help my ma out in the kitchen, and make one or two dishes, but I've never been in charge of the full meal, or the turkey. I'm stooooooooked to do the turkey! I'll probably post some updates on Instagram (is this what Snapchat is for? Ugh. I just feel too old for Snapchat... I mean... be real, it's just for d**k pics, right??), to let you know how it all turns out. If you need any last minute inspiration, here’s my menu!


I’m making:
Our guests are bringing:
We’re drinking:

Have a happy, happy Thanksgiving, and remember, the people around your table are more important than the decorations or the food on your table! Enjoy your friends and family, be thankful for your loved ones, and don't stress out!
SHARE:
© Loves Food, Loves to Eat. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig