Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Labor Day Camping Round-up

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat

Labor Day! Camping! You’re camping, right? I went camping last weekend (because I have other very important plans this weekend). So here are some of my insta-photos from that camping trip, plus a lil’ camp-food round up for ya!

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
…Oh, what are my very important plans, you ask? Well…since you asked…OMG you guys. Deathcab is playing Transatlanticism in full at Bumbershoot!!! AAHH! I’ve actually never been to Bumbershoot… I’m not a big music-festival fan. I mean, I like music. I like festivals. But, the crowds and stuff. I don’t know. I just don’t know. Wait… I’m not even sure I like festivals.

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
Anyway, Transatlanticism!!! Are you dying yet!? I am. That album was the soundtrack of my freshman year in college (which was 10 years ago…I’m old now). The. Soundtrack. Aside from Get Lowwhich I’m embarrassed to admit was my dance-party JAM that year (to the windows, to the walls!)the most defining moments of my first two years of college include Ben Gibbard.

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
I’m not even kidding. Evan and I broke up to a song from that album two days after we first started dating. Tiny Vessels. How emo, right? Is emo even a thing anymore? And the Transatlanticism tour is the first show we ever went to together. At the Showbox. My friend V and I wore matching outfits to that show, which is kind of weird, right? So anyway, I’m going with Evan and his twinsie Mark. It’s going to be epic. We might cry. All 3 of us. I can’t wait. I’m freaking out a little.

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
Ok. Camping. GO!

PS. If you make s’mores, please put berries in them. Fresh picked huckleberries if you can.
SHARE:
© Loves Food, Loves to Eat. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig