- A blazing fire and a sort-of-sometimes-but-not-really cuddly cat
- Three sets of mis-matched battery operated tree lights (including one that only blinks and won’t stay solid) bc my first Christmas with said cat, 10 years ago, she bit into the lights and electrocuted herself and I’ve used battery operated ones ever since.
- Mariah Carey Christmas tunes
- Teavana white chocolate peppermint tea
- A (3rd) rewatch of How I Met Your Mother
- Trying to ignore political news because: anxiety
- Regretting every single time I go on Facebook because: political news/ anxiety, but doing it anyway
- A pot of chili (usually with turkey, black beans, and pinto or white beans… never kidney beans bc Evan hates them, and only squash additions when he’s not looking) bc it’s all I want to make this chilly-chili weather season
- My Favorite Murder podcast, all day everyday
Friday, December 16, 2016
My life right now:
© Loves Food, Loves to Eat. All rights reserved.