Monday, November 12, 2012

Shameless Plug

Awhile ago I told you I was working on a little project… and now I'm ready to share it with you! I've been photographing a bunch of healthy, delicious recipes for Can Can Cleanse, a fabulous juice cleanse operation in San Fran. I'm stoked to share with you, not only because of my photos, but also because Evan's sister, Teresa, is the woman behind Can Can Cleanse! If you're in the bay area, you should check it out. What's not to love about fresh made juices, soups, nutty milks, and teas, served in cute reusable mason jars? 






And now Can Can has a ton of healthy recipes for cleansers to eat before or after doing a juice cleanse…or really any time, because they're delicious! Seriously… I prepared the recipes Teresa sent over, took photos of them...and then devoured them! My favorites? Purple Kale Smoothie, Sweet Corn Salad, Squash Carpaccio, and the Escarole Salad with a Farm Egg and Tarragon Dressing (confession: until I made this recipe, I hated tarragon. Like, it would make me nauseous just smelling it. But, I wanted to try this, so I started slow, ate a little tarragon leaf on its on, then went for it. And this dressing is SO good, it made me a believer! Evan and I snuck a little leftover roasted chicken in our salads!). Also… sparkling water with a splash of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. So simple and why-didn't-I-think-of-that!?




So anyway, shameless plugs all around. Visit Can Can Cleanse for tasty recipes (um, and beautiful photos), healthy tips, and if you're in SF, an awesome juice cleanse. Also, check back there regularly for updated, seasonal recipes! 
SHARE:
© Loves Food, Loves to Eat. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig