Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome to Loves Food, Loves to Eat!

Hi Readers and Eaters,

Welcome to Loves Food, Loves to Eat. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, recipes, and mouth-wateringly delectable pictures. You may be wondering 'why a food blog?' or simply 'wtf?'...

Well, for those of you wondering... I'm starting this blog as a way to share my thoughts and ideas and passion for all things food, and as a creative outlet during my recently acquired free time... otherwise known as unemployment. As an ex-professional writer (marketing copy, that is) I don't want the creative portion of my brain to sit unused during my job-hunt. After years of cooking and eating, rolls of food-photo-film, daily emails and conversations about menus, a few x-rated dreams about Anthony Bourdain, and two jobless weeks of watching Food Network and reading food blogs for hours, it hit me like the first time I tasted truffle oil- nearly knocking me off my feet... OF COURSE...I'll start MY OWN food blog! Alas, Loves Food, Loves to Eat was born.

As I get set up and get going, it's quite possible that my first few posts will be from meals past, but luckily I have a photographic memory of all my favorite eats... oh yeah, and actual photos.

Enjoy and happy eatings!
SHARE:
© Loves Food, Loves to Eat. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig